Electrical Engineer - Entry Level
Electrical Engineer – Entry Level
Chicago or Hillside Office
Elara Engineering is seeking entry level engineers to start a career in the AEC (Architectural, Engineering, and Construction) industry as electrical engineers for new construction, renovation, and infrastructure upgrade projects. This position includes a wide range of project work with all of Elara’s market design teams and trades . The selected individual will receive sufficient training to ensure successful integration into their team from both CAD/BIM professionals and firm engineers.
- A minimum bachelor’s level degree in engineering or equivalent relevant experience.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and varying needs related to those projects.
- Strong communication skills and initiative.
- Willingness to both ask questions and problem-solve individually.
- Motivated to develop both engineering and related technology skillsets.
- Passion for learning about MEPFP building infrastructure systems and sustainable design strategies.
- Organized and collaborative with high attention to detail.
- Practical or educational experience utilizing AutoCAD, Revit, or a comparable drafting/modeling software