U.S. Engineering has been an industry leader since 1893. How? Constant innovation and a willingness to evolve. The construction industry changes rapidly, and we cultivate a dynamic workplace where even our newest team members can influence change and make an impact. We know that our most valuable asset is our people. Join us!
U.S. Engineering Innovations is national construction project execution reimagined. We drive innovation in off-site manufacturing, specialty prefabrication, preconstruction, and mechanical construction services.
As a Project Engineer, you will assist the Project Manager with a variety of project related functions including planning and coordinating onsite construction activities for designated projects, to ensure that project objectives are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters.
- Draft RFIs (Request for Information) and proposal letters.
- Review submittals and specifications and assist in documentation and budget control.
- Assist Project Manager in the development and nurturing of client relationships.
- Estimate change orders, develop, and help monitor the project schedule.
- Maintain procurement, proposal, and correspondence logs.
- Facilitate quality control measures.
- Perform cost coding.
- Project forecasting.
Job Scope and Other Information
- Scope of work may vary, from working on one large project, to several smaller size projects.
- Some travel required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Science Management, Architectural Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering preferred.
- Equivalent technical training and related experience will be considered.
- Technical or administrative experience in HVAC, piping, and plumbing at a commercial, industrial, or institutional level.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Knowledge of construction engineering technology, processes, and standards.
- Team orientation and collaborative spirit.
- Self-motivation: ability to drive results.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to develop and foster strong professional relationships.
- Basic level of business acumen.
- Ability to proactively identify potential problems and their solutions.
Benefits and Compensation:
- The range for this position has been established at $63,120 to $94,680 and is US Engineering’s good faith and reasonable estimate at the time of the posting. The compensation offered to the finalist selected for this role will be set based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to, internal equity, experience, education, specialty, and training.
- Your total compensation will go beyond the number on your paycheck. Team members are eligible for a year-end bonus based on company and/or individual performance as well as paid time off. An industry-leading benefits package including health, dental, and vision plans, matching retirement contributions, and matching 529 contributions all add to your bottom line.
U.S. Engineering is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and shall provide equal employment opportunities to all people in all aspects of employer-employee relations, without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.
U.S. Engineering is compliant with the Drug Free Workplace Act, and all offers of employment are contingent upon the completion of a pre-employment drug screen.