Biomedical Engineer Intern Summer 2024
The Biomedical Engineer applies engineering principles and materials technology to healthcare. This role includes researching, designing, and developing medical products. This includes cranial, maxillofacial, oral/dental and sternal implants and surgical instruments.
Essential Functions, Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the complete product range for Individual Patient Implants
- Designing and executing tests to simulate product use for verifying and validating product performance, reliability, and usability
- Creates the complete design history file for the project; including all technical documents, drawings and packaging instructions for each implant
- Collaborates and coordinates between multiple departments: production, sales, and marketing and product management
- Normal office environment
- Housekeeping and/or cleaning agents
The above cited duties and responsibilities describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the duties and responsibilities that an incumbent may be expected or asked to perform.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.