Project Engineers work closely with Field Application Engineers to create proposals, design material handling systems and manage projects. Project Engineers at Bastian Solutions are given a high level of responsibility and autonomy to make decisions. This role allows you to work with some of the latest technologies in the ever-changing material handling field including robotics, mobile robotics, autonomous vehicles, AGV’s, and more. If you are looking for a challenging career in a field that will never stop evolving, we want to talk to you!
- Time will be spent in system design, site supervision, troubleshooting and project management.
- Maintain budget, schedule, and implementation plan of projects
- Assist with AutoCAD drawings, quotes, spare parts orders, and other general design responsibilities
- Improve project execution processes (Gantts, continuous improvement)
- Timely resolution of issues and customer satisfaction with Support
- Assist with site installation to include material inventory, schedule tracking, and supervising subcontractors
- Work directly with Field Application Engineers to ensure a smooth transition of projects
- Develop in depth understanding of all facets of material handling to include equipment, suppliers, and applications
- Inform all stakeholders and subcontractors of any project/schedule changes
- Provide Customer support for ongoing and warranty projects
Preferred Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering required. Mechanical, Industrial, Systems disciplines preferred.
- Experience in automated material handling sector preferred
- Experience with AutoCAD or similar software
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Excellent technical problem-solving capability (hardware, controls)
- Strong scheduling and organizational skills
- Willing and transparent communicator
- Team player, customer-focused mindset
- 25% daily travel to customer sites (travel will vary depending on specific Projects)
To learn more about us, click the following link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wJsktTkF50
About Bastian Solutions
Bastian Solutions, a Toyota Advanced Logistics company, is an independent material handling and robotics system integrator providing automated solutions for distribution, manufacturing, and order fulfillment centers around the world. Our team specializes in consulting, system design, project management, maintenance, and installation, while sourcing the best equipment and automation technology. We take great pride in providing exceptional service and flexibility to our customers.
In addition to exciting work at a growing company, we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with a company match
- Vacation/Holiday Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Volunteer Work
- Professional Associations, Conferences and Subscriptions
- Company Meetings & Events
Bastian Solutions does not work outside recruiting agencies. No solicitation phone calls please.