From the moment you join us, you will be immersed in a team of exceptional engineering consultants, project managers, and specialists ready to support you in your career. Alongside the team, you will be assigned to a variety of projects in your chosen area of interest, working to deliver sustainable outcomes for our clients and the communities they serve.
With guidance from a professional engineer, responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Manage and perform engineering and design execution, planning, and interface to confirm that activities are completed on schedule and within the budget.
- Prepare project execution and quality plans, projects plan of works, initial projects safety review, initial project environmental review, and project control system.
- Coordinate with project managers, discipline engineers, designers, drafters and field staff, to collect and evaluate data, make engineering recommendations and ensure consistency in execution of project activities.
- Organize and conduct project meetings, including technical and progress reviews.
- Initiate and complete projects close-out and archiving
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in civil, mechanical, or related engineering disciplines.
- Demonstrable interest in one or more of the following project types: pipelines, compression or metering facilities, transmission, gathering, midstream, or treatment facilities.
- Wonderful written, communication skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and work with multi-disciplinary teams and clients; deal with complex issues; and maintain effective working relationships.
- Engineer-in-Training (EIT) or Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) preferred.
Our purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes in all we do, relentlessly focusing on excellence and digital innovation, transforming our clients’ businesses, our communities and employee opportunities.
We are an employee-owned global engineering, management and development consultant. Everywhere around the world, people’s needs, and aspirations are changing, fast. That brings increasing challenges. Our global network of 18,000 experts looks at problems from fresh angles and finds opportunities in complexity. We bring together diverse skills, experience and insight, to turn obstacles into sustainable solutions in the areas of Advisory, Built Environment, Energy, Transportation, and Water.
Mott MacDonald is the first company in its class to be independently certified carbon neutral, globally. We reduced our global carbon footprint by 45% per employee in the last five years and offset residual carbon emissions using a carefully selected peatland restoration program in Sumatra.
Hybrid working policy
At Mott MacDonald, we believe it makes business sense for you and your manager to choose how you can work most effectively to meet your client, team, and personal commitments. We offer a hybrid working policy that embraces your well-being, flexibility, and trust.
Equality, diversity and inclusion
We put equality, diversity and inclusion at the heart of our business, seeking to promote fair employment procedures and practices to ensure equal opportunities for all. We encourage individual expression in our workplace and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels they have the opportunity to contribute.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status or disability status.