Student Trainee (Engineering/Architecture) - Project Management
Pathways Internship positions provide for development and training. Assignments become more responsible as incumbent increases knowledge and skills through work experience and academic training. At the full-performance level.
- You will work under higher-graded employees in the Engineering, Construction, Planning, Operations, or Programs and Project Management Divisions, New York District. At the GS-04 level, you will be expected to:
- Collect data from prescribed sources for use on projects.
- Prepare report of findings, cost and schedule changes, milestones, and project status for review by higher graded employees.
- Analyze data collected to assist with design work of limited scope.
- Research project files, regulations, and federal, state and local government laws or requirements for information requested by higher graded employees.
- Prepare or revise engineering design representations or drawings.
You must be able to work full time in the summer. This position is a temporary position not to exceed 30-Sep-2023 with the possibility to be extended up to an additional year, not to exceed a total appointment of 24 months.