Are you searching for an exciting role as an entry level civil engineer with a growing company? Then we have an opportunity for you! We are seeking an Engineer to join our team. The Engineer has a basic understanding of and aptitude for design and drafting and follows standard practices as well as design procedures and performs self-checks. Under the direction of a professional engineer, the entry level Engineer works on an assigned team to provide construction plans.
- Follow detailed standard practices, design procedures and instruction to draft and design construction drawings.
- Understand and apply the company technical, design, documentation and drafting standards.
- Encouraged to try to solve engineering problems using experience, judgment and education, but is expected to ask for assistance when needed. Learn the whole process (big picture).
- Adhere to schedule. Identify out-of-scope items.
- Expected to become proficient in the use of design and CAD applications.
- Maintain plans and project information in a manner in which team members can find and easily understand.
- Actively pursue continuing education related to the industry, management, and leadership.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Fast learner with a thirst for knowledge and good work ethic.
- Ability and willingness to follow considerable direction and procedures.
- Developing problem solving ability.
- Good interpersonal communication skills including effective oral and written communication.
- Basic proficiency in AutoCAD. Exposure or experience with Civil 3D will be a plus.
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Must be a flexible team player who can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Organizational skills.
About The Kleingers Group
The Kleingers Group provides design solutions for a wide range of public, private, institutional and corporate clients. We focus on providing site civil engineering, athletic field design, transportation engineering, land surveying, 3D laser scanning, landscape architecture and community planning services.
We offer competitive wages and a full benefits package.