Ph.D. Career Development Program – Chemical Engineer
Air Products is hiring a Ph.D. Chemical Engineer who will create immediate business impact in our 50+ year old rotational innovation program, the PhD Career Development Program (PhD CDP). The participants of the Program will rotate to three unique 1-year assignments in R&D, Engineering, and/or Plant Operations. CDP’s develop an extensive network throughout the company early in their career. The Program provides access to the top technical leaders at Air Products, most of whom were CDP’s when they joined the Company.
Are you a Ph.D. Chemical Engineer?
We are seeking candidates with an emphasis in the applications of traditional fundamental engineering skills and a mix of experimental, computational, and theoretical focus in their schooling. Areas of expertise can include:
· Process design and analysis based on fundamentals and data-driven methodologies
· Process modeling, simulation and optimization
· Transport processes
· Reaction and combustion engineering
· Separation technologies including distillation, adsorption and membranes
· Data sciences / Machine Learning and AI
· Industrial applications of cryogenic gases
· Renewable energy
We have a wide variety of challenging opportunities ranging from fundamental and exploratory research to highly innovative processes & products development. Air Products teams use theoretical and experimental approaches in new products, process technology, and applications development. Experimental investigations are carried out at the laboratory, pilot plant, and commercial scale, at both Air Products and customer sites.
· B.S. degree in Chemical Engineering and pursuing a Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering
· Completing Ph.D. studies and defense between January - September 2023
· Able to travel both domestically and internationally
· To apply, go to https://www.airproducts.com, Select – Careers, Select – Search Job Openings, and Enter – 39358BR in the search box.