Summer Internship (Welding/Robotics/Mechanical)
We are seeking a Field Service Engineer for a Summer Internship to become an integral part of our team! Additional growth opportunities are available, Controls, Electrical, Mechanical & Robotics.
- Install, commissioning & debug of new systems - Bosch, WTC, Henrob, Stanley, Lincoln, Miller, Fronius, SKS, ARO
- Integration of new automated Joining lines and launches- RSW, SPR, GMAW, Laser.
- Problem solving and optimization of existing systems
- Production support
- Quality improvement projects/expulsion reduction initiatives
- Must be able to travel, 50%.
- Previous experience in the Joining Engineering field
- Excellent personal and communication skills
- Self starting work ethic
- Ability to work well in teams
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to learn new technologies and systems