Drafter - Building Materials - Maxwell, IN and Whitestown, IN
Central Processing Corporation connects candidates with rewarding careers in concrete manufacturing, an industry that’s growing faster than most. We work alongside individuals to leverage their skills and align them with diverse career opportunities with our customers who manufacture vital concrete construction products.
We are seeking (1) Drafter for our customer, County Materials, located in Maxwell, IN.
Our customer, County Materials Corporation is a leading manufacturer and trusted industry resource for concrete construction and landscape products. For more than 75 years, their products have been used to build the communities where Americans live, work and play.
We are seeking (1) Drafter for our customer, County Prestress, located in Whitestown, IN.
Our customer, County Prestress, LLC offers structural and architectural prestressed concrete components to meet the growing demand for infrastructure and large-scale commercial construction in the Midwest.
- Prepare design and production drawings, details and sketches and routine layouts
- Use of computer-aided estimate program to assist in preparing quotations finalizing all drawings
- Coordinate, review and approve shop drawings with customers
- Distribute shop drawings to production
- Office working environment
- Sitting frequently
- Carrying/Lifting 10 - 40 Pounds rarely
- Standing / Walking / Climbing
Experience & Qualifications:
- Associates degree in Architectural Technology and 0-3 years of experience.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, have knowledge of developing and preparing design documentation in written and computer-aided design formats
- Pro-active, multi-tasked, self-motivated team player and positive attitude is a must.
Employment services are provided by Central Processing Corporation, a national human resources management company. Central Processing Corp provides a drug free/smoke free environment, and is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer M/F/D/V.
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- Short term & long-term disability
- 401k with company match
- Safety focused training
- Digital app capabilities for payroll, benefits, and communication
- Safety shoe and uniform programs
- Skills training and development with career growth opportunities
- Wellness programs
- Team Member appreciation events
- Employee discounts
- Leadership Awards