If you are wondering what makes TRIMEDX different, it's that all of our associates share in a common purpose of serving clients, patients, communities, and each other with equal measures of care and performance.
- Everyone is focused on serving the customer and we do that by collaborating and supporting each other
- Associates look forward to coming to work each day
- Every associate matters and makes a difference
It is truly a culture like no other — We hope you will join our team! Find out more about the available position below.
Want to make an impact in the lives of patients and their families! We are committed to bettering the human condition and are passionate about making a difference. If this aligns with your life's mission, and you are skilled at servicing medical equipment in a clinical setting, consider joining our team.
Our team of dedicated biomedical equipment technicians make a positive impact every day by:
- Servicing complex medical equipment and life-saving medical devices
- Partnering with clinical professionals on the proper use of medical equipment
- Securing patient information through the utilization of advanced systems technologies
TRIMEDX is an established organization created on the principle of supporting hospital medical equipment service centers with excellence. Today, TRIMEDX is the largest independent medical equipment service provider with locations in over 40 states and 3,000+ employees. We share in a common purpose of serving customers, patients, communities and each other with equal measures of caring and performance.
- Tuition reimbursement
- Ongoing training and education
- Growth and promotional opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K
- Job opportunities available on a national level
- International volunteer opportunities through the TRIMEDX Foundation
- Positive and meaningful work in a professional healthcare environment
What We Are Looking For:
(Don’t meet all of the expectations below? Please, still considering applying as we will consider your skills and experiences for other roles in the organization)
- Associates degree in a technical/electronics field or equivalent military training required
- Technical Certification (CBET) strongly preferred
- 6 months - 3 years of experience working with biomedical equipment in a clinical engineering environment
- Valid driver's license required; variable travel requirements depending on primary site that may require use of personal vehicle
- Complex computer skills including the ability to administrate a system, interpret error codes, defragment hard-drives, replace power supplies, and interpret computer codes required
- Ability to integrate information from a variety of sources
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong written, and verbal communication skills