As a Biomedical Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting critical equipment across this healthcare system. This is a great opportunity to start a stable career in one of Columbus's top hospitals! You will perform and schedule preventative and corrective maintenance on non-life support medical devices. You will be responsible for maintaining an accurate inventory list of medical devices in the department database and document any corrective actions needed. You will mentor senior resources and be provided training to grow your career!
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in Biomedical Technology or equivalent
- Internship or work experience preferred
- Passion for healthcare and technology
- Partner and shadow senior resources to learn specifics of supporting various devices
- Schedule preventative maintenance on non-life support medical devices
- Perform corrective maintenance on non-life support medical devices
- Maintain accurate inventory listing of medical devices in the departmental database
- Maintain proper documentation for corrective actions on medical devices
What's in it for you?!
- Be mentored by senior level biomedical engineers!
- Get your foot in the door and have opportunities for growth!
- Participate in professional development to set your career up for long term success!