Marketing Content Specialist
MP Biomedicals is dedicated to giving scientists and researchers innovative, quality tools and superior service to aid them in their quest for ground-breaking discovery and turning the hope for life-changing solutions into a reality.
We manufacture and sell more than 55,000 products and are one of the only companies in the industry to offer a comprehensive line of life science, fine chemical and diagnostic products.
This role is responsible for building strong relationships with internal stakeholders through clear and concise scientific/marketing communications and be able to move deliverables along very tight timelines. The candidate must be technical oriented, able to exercise independent judgment, and capable of handling projects with minimal direct guidance and supervision.
- Utilize content marketing to create relevant and valuable content to attract and retain a defined target audience and increase lead generation. Content examples include blogs, social media, white papers, video storyboards, infographics, newsletters, landing pages, sponsored content, training materials, webinars, programs and more
- Create high-quality, valuable content to attract, inform and engage the appropriate audience while also promoting the MP Biomedicals brand.
- Promote brand awareness and build brand authority via consistent messaging.
- Serve as a brand advocate and master the art of creative storytelling to enhance the customer journey and experience.
- Utilize market research, competitor research, voice of customer and analysis of previous marketing data to devise strategies and generate creative content that connects with customers and drives engagement.
- Work with influencers, researcher partners and industry experts to collect content to position MP Bio as a thought-leader within the industry.
- Collaborate across multiple teams – product managers, R&D, sales, marketing operations, distributor marketing, graphic design and digital marketing to execute on the overall content marketing strategies.
- Research appropriate content marketing tools and software to help facilitate content optimization.
- Manage calendars to ensure deadlines are met.
- Track and review company product mentions in scientific publications and utilize for marketing purposes.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a science-related field (molecular biology, biochemistry, cell biology, immunology, etc.) required. MS or Ph.D. preferred.
- Experience with scientific and/or technical writing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Multi-tasking experience, flexibility, and understanding of business impact to address immediate priorities and still manage deadlines with longer-term projects and initiatives.
- Strong aptitude for writing unstructured marketing content for products, programs, and applications.
- Solid project management experience and ability to manage and meet all deadline.
In Addition to Very Competitive Wages, MP Biomedicals offers a comprehensive list of benefits including:
- Childcare Credit- $100 per month, per child
- Employee Referral Program- $1000 available for all positions
- Paid Vacation Time and Paid Time Off
- 10 Paid Holidays Per Year
- 401k with company matching contributions
- Very competitive healthcare benefits offering
- Opportunities to develop personally and professionally
- And so much more…