T&M’s Columbus, Ohio office is currently seeking a Field Engineer responsible for observing construction process and quality controls for various hydropower and automation related projects.
T&M provides Construction Management services on behalf of its client (the project “Owner”), allowing the Field Engineer to function as an Owner’s Representative throughout the project lifecycle, with respect to time, quality, and cost of construction. The ideal candidate will have broad knowledge of the construction industry and the ability to review drawings and specifications and ensure conformance to those documents during construction.
- Bachelor’s Degree in construction management, engineering, or architecture, or appropriate construction-related field.
- 3-7 years of past experience on field projects or a field inspector / QA role for district energy plants, manufacturing for pharmaceutical companies, and critical HVAC.
- Prior background with hydro-power dams, industrial automation systems and control systems required.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, required.
- Ability to read construction documents, including plans, shop drawings, contracts, and schedules.
- Organizational skills, including maintaining project files and logs.
The core of T&M is to focus on clients, act with integrity, be accountable for the work we do and deliver quality as a result. If this sounds like a company you want to be part of then apply now.
New Hires must have documents indicating they are eligible to work in the United States. EEO/AA Employer.