Product Management Intern (77157)
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
As a Product Management intern, you’ll have the opportunity to assist in defining product strategy for automotive High Speed Data Connectivity and Tubing products.
- Gather VOCs and identify gaps
- Market sizing based on new automotive architecture (including EVs)
- Conduct competitive analysis and benchmarking
- Drive margin improvement actions
- Develop marketing tools (such as catalogues, sample kits, newsletter)
- Organize product training for key stakeholders
- Develop pricing model for strategic products
Click here to learn more about Life at TE
What your background should look like:
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited University or College for the duration of the Internship
- Enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree Program, preferred Major(s): Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or Business (Strategy or Marketing)
- Aptitude to understand and work in a high pace environment
- Understanding of the Automotive Industry is preferred
This position will be located at our Troy, MI office.
Values: Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, Innovation
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $14 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 78,000 employees, including more than 7,000 engineers, working alongside customers in nearly 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity Internship Program offers:
Our internship program gives students the opportunity to work on valuable projects that contribute to the success of their team and build on their classroom experience. Throughout the 10-12 week program, interns will be provided with:
- Onboarding & Orientation
- Professional Development Workshops
- Networking Opportunities
- Operations Experience
- Executive Exposure