Thermo Plastic Polyurethane (TPU) Internship
Covestro’s Thermo Plastic Polyurethane (TPU) manufacturing facility is currently seeking an intern for the 2022 summer at our New Martinsville, WV site.
The primary responsibility of this role is to assist experienced engineers, within our production facility, on manufacturing quality and reliability improvements. This position will be involved with process and reliability optimizations by learning the process, collecting and analyzing data, reviewing equipment specifications, and working with plant personnel to implement solutions.
· Enrollment in a Bachelor degree program with an emphasis in a chemical or mechanical electrical engineering degree.
· Completion of sophomore year or greater.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office software.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong analytical, fact-finding and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment.