Materials Test Technician (2745)
Materials Test Technician
Advanced Testing Laboratory, Inc. is seeking a dynamic Materials Test Technician to join our team of dedicated professionals focused on client service and quality.
- Support elemental analysis of metals, failure analysis, surface roughness measurements, and hardness measurements
- Assist with material testing using standard materials testing equipment such as: FTIR, Raman spectroscopy, XRF, SEM, EDX, optical microscopy
- Collaborate with other team members to summarize data in a report format relaying test details to appropriate personnel in a timely and accurate manner
- Perform other essential tasks, projects, and responsibilities as required.
- Associate's degree in Engineering or 4 years of related hands on product testing in a laboratory setting
- Understanding of materials science concepts, focused on identification of polymers, metals, and their constituents
- Ability to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks and responsibilities as assigned
- Experience with operating sophisticated lab equipment
- High attention to detail and strong organizational skills are required
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint), Experience with Statistical analysis software (ie: Minitab) is a plus
At ATL, we don’t just do the science, we have the opportunity to transform organizations. We need people who want to grow with us and contribute directly to our clients’ success. As scientific sourcing experts, the largest and most respected companies in the world ask us to create innovative solutions to big problems. We have more input and influence, so we can have a significant impact on brand-name products and visible projects. And you can play a bigger role.
Interested and qualified candidates, please apply with a resume and salary requirements.
ATL offers a comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Pet Insurance, a 401(k) Retirement Plan with company contribution, Paid Time Off, and an Associate Assistance Plan. In addition, we offer a competitive salary and the advantage of a professional environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.
ATL is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.