Production Packers-FT Day shift
Arrow International, Inc. Cleveland, Ohio, United States
No experience needed!
· Stable company experiencing growth at a record pace, is looking for full-time DAY shift Production Packers.
· We are centrally located near major highways, and offer growth opportunities, 401k matching/profit sharing, annual increases, PTO, and have overtime available.
· Willing to train dependable and motivated individuals with good work history.
Submit your resume today or stop by in person at
9900 Clinton Road, 44144 to complete an application.
Arrow International, Inc. is the world’s largest producer and supplier of charitable and social gaming solutions. Arrow’s products include consumables (tickets, pull-tabs, and the like) as well as electronic and other gaming equipment installed and operating in a wide array of social settings.
NOTE: Arrow International requires a background check and drug screen test to be considered for employment.
Essential Job Functions:
· Work from written and verbal instructions
· Pack products according to established packing procedures; inspect for quality, pattern and randomality
· Check labels or tags for accuracy; insert literature
· Exercise proper care in the use of tools, equipment, and materials
· Detect and report faulty equipment, defective material, improper operations, and unusual conditions to supervision
· Observe all prescribed safety rules and regulations and maintain work area in a neat and orderly condition
· Perform other duties as assigned
· High school diploma / GED equivalent
· Must be able to lift 30 lbs. comfortably and regularly
· Must be self-motivated, self-sufficient and able to follow directions
· Must have good people skills
· Must have excellent quality skills - an eye for detail
· Must like working in a fast-paced environment
· Must be able to accept responsibility for work performance
· Should have an honest/agreeable/positive attitude
Arrow is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy and practice of Arrow International, Inc. and all of its subsidiary companies and affiliates to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, national origin, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. Arrow International prohibits any such discrimination or harassment.