Please note that we are a recruiting & staffing company and looking for good candidates for our clients. No cost for candidates.
This company is responsible for supplying transit and rail equipment for buses, trains, automobiles, and industrial equipment.
This company seeks for a talented and experienced engineer to handle a wide variety of engineering tasks around the public transportation equipment projects.
This position has the chance to network with clients, vendors, and in-house personnel while assisting the project manager, the QA manager, the procurement manager, the production manager of the project. Problem-solving and leadership skills liaising with customers, the project manager, and the colleagues in HQ in Japan is required particularly in the technical field.
• Assist project manager (PM) primarily from technical view point liaising between engineers in Japan and customers, and internal members.
• Maintain the design BOM properly and provide accurate technical information to the project members.
• Read and comprehend the design and purpose of products through blueprints provided by the engineers.
• Take initiative and lead discussion with customers / parts suppliers on technical aspects while coordinating with engineers for solution desired by the company.
• Communicate proactively with all personnel involved to identify technical/design problems, initiate creation of solutions and implement efficiency improvements.
• Review proposed modifications on design, including meetings with interested parties to approve and implement beneficial changes.
• Anticipate details of future projects by communicating directly with customers and staying informed of relevant trends and industry news.
• Monitor regulations in the industry and update any changes to reflect them to the design where necessary.
Salary range is $70K to $90K