- The Industrial Engineer - Associate plans and oversees layout of equipment, office and production facilities. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- • Conducts studies in operations to maximize work flow and spatial utilization.
- • Ensures facility efficiency and workplace safety.
- • Perform cycle time and bottleneck analyses.
- • Develop and improve work methods.
- • Work with functional managers and operation managers to improve productivity, quality, and throughput. Support World Class Manufacturing (WCM) especially for WO (Workplace Organization) and LO (Logistic) pillars.
- • Support IE Manager in various IE and WCM related assignments and projects.
- • Perform manpower planning/leveling/adjustments per Assembly Plants' Volume Adjustments.
- • Perform Direct Labor, Indirect Labor, and Ergonomic Studies.
- • Interact with production management and union leadership on a daily basis on all matters relating to staffing requirements and IE activities.
Requirements:• Bachelor Degree Industrial Engineering.
• 1+ year of experience.
• Automotive Assembly Process Knowledge.
• Knowledgeable of Manufacturing Process.
• MS Office Suite experience.
• Strong Communication and Organization Skills