We are looking for a talented Manufacturing Engineer to oversee and improve manufacturing processes. The Manufacturing Engineer's responsibilities include identifying areas for improvement, maintaining high levels of manufacturing and product quality, designing new products and processes, as well as ensuring cost-efficiency and conformance with regulatory standards.
To be successful as a Manufacturing Engineer you should be able to work effectively within a team and have a high level of technical expertise. An outstanding Manufacturing Engineer should be able to develop and optimize manufacturing processes for maximum efficiency, cost-effectiveness, and quality.
Manufacturing Engineer Responsibilities:
· Evaluating existing manufacturing processes and identifying areas for improvement.
· Determining problem resolutions and implementing improvements.
· Developing detailed layouts for equipment, processes, and workflow.
· Researching and developing new processes, equipment, and products.
· Developing and implementing cost-saving measures and quality control systems.
· Ensuring manufacturing processes, equipment, and products comply with safety standards and legal regulations.
· Maintaining research and activity documentation and preparing reports.
Manufacturing Engineer Requirements:
· Bachelor’s Degree in manufacturing, industrial, or mechanical engineering required.
· One to two years of engineering experience or related internship experience.
· Experience using CAD, CAM, data analysis programs, and related software.
· Prefer experience evaluating and troubleshooting manufacturing processes and machinery.
· Excellent communication, critical thinking, and analytical skills
· Strong organization and project management skills.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
· Available for traveling as needed.