2021 Brewery Trainee Program Summer Internship
Brewery Trainee Internship Program
Dreaming big is at our core. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, and robust training & development.
Does this sound like you? If so, we encourage you to apply to our Brewery Trainee Internship (BTPi) Program. We believe in investing in our future leaders today and through a concentrated training program, in-depth exposure to our supply operations and relevant experiences right from the beginning, our program is crafted to fast-track the careers of future leaders and change makers. Over the course of ten-weeks, our BTPis gain a 360 view of the business while gaining experience in our Brewery organization, as well as flexing creative and analytical muscles through project work in the supply segment.
BTPi Program Details:
- Supply Induction (several locations) with local Leadership team, to learn about Anheuser-Busch’s overall strategy, business functions, and people structure.
- Field experience to understand the business, followed by a business-specific challenge within the departments of the brewery
- Deep dive into support functions, leadership & functional trainings and exposure to senior leaders throughout the program.
- Development opportunities to help boost skillset and build long-term leadership potential.
- Upon successful completion of the co-op you will be given the opportunity to present your final project(s) and results to our members of Zone senior leadership.
BTPi Program Requirements:
You own your future, and the speed of your career growth will depend on your talent, efforts and results. We encourage candidates who meet the following criteria to apply immediately:
- Current university student or recent university graduate -- Bachelor's Degree with a GPA of 2.8 or greater with a focus on Engineering, Food Science, or Environmental Safety or STEM, ALL majors accepted.
- Geographical and Functional mobility -- open to experiencing different functions and locations across the U.S. during the internship experience.