Associate Customer Support Scientist I
GENEWIZ, a Brooks Life Sciences company, is seeking an Associate Customer Support Scientist I to join our Project Management team. This position is a non-bench role that works closely with customers and the lab in order to effectively manage the customer interaction with GENEWIZ.
Title: Associate Customer Support Scientist I
- Acquire the knowledge to support molecular biology techniques (gene synthesis, DNA cloning, site-directed mutagenesis, DNA sequencing, Next Generation Sequencing)
- Provide consultation and troubleshooting for molecular biology services
- Provide support to Sales team
- Review and ensure accurate submission of general inquiry information for quote generation
- Supervise and manage customer accounts and projects
- Communicate with customers via phone and e-mail
- Draft typical project descriptions and estimates
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences or equivalent years of related experience required
- Strong background in molecular biology is preferred
- Prior customer service experience is highly preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills; both verbal and written are essential
- Closely follow Standard Operating Protocol (SOP)
GENEWIZ is a leading global genomics service company and trusted provider for DNA sequencing, gene synthesis, molecular biology, next generation sequencing, bioinformatics, and GLP regulatory services.
From the company’s founding, GENEWIZ has maintained its unwavering commitment to providing customers with the best value. Excelling in both science and customer support, GENEWIZ is dedicated to accelerating scientific discovery, as well as to developing and delivering innovative solutions for translational medicine and healthcare. Easily accessible around the world, GENEWIZ is the preferred partner at leading academic, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, agricultural, government, and clinical institutions.
GENEWIZ employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning opportunities, competitive compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a wide range of work/life benefits designed to make your life easier.
Visit our Careers page at www.genewiz.com/careers to view our open positions and apply.
Connect with us on LinkedIn and Twitter @GENEWIZ