Director of Building Operations
· Successful leadership or management experience and knowledge of buildings and ground maintenance. High School Diploma/GED.
· Preferred project management experience or a background in general trades, mechanical or electrical field.
· Plan, organize and direct the maintenance and custodial program of the corporation to ensure the operation and maintenance of the corporation’s buildings, grounds, equipment and other facilities in a safe, practical, and economical manner so as to give effective support to the educational program
· Coordinate and supervise all operations and personnel of the Planning, Energy/Environment, Maintenance/Custodial, Food Services and Transportation Departments
· Assist in the planning, organizing, directing of transportation service
· Assist in the planning and organization of food service
· Assist with emergency management planning and preparedness
· Assist with ongoing capital projects budget and capital planning
· Assists in the preparation of the annual budget by providing information relative to assigned areas of responsibility to the Director of Business Operations
· Coordinate construction projects from start to finish, acting as liaison for MCCSC with architects, engineers, and contractors
· Assignment, operation, and repair of all maintenance vehicles and equipment and prepares specifications for the purchase of such vehicles and equipment
· Inspection and evaluation of all building facilities
· Employment, assignment and evaluation of all support staff employees in transportation, custodial, maintenance and food service
· Service agreements for maintenance, work orders and requisitions as related to facilities, fixed equipment, and the care and improvement of corporation property
· Assist in coordination of closing/delaying school for weather or other reasons
· Ability to stand, walk, handle, reach, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk, hear and sit; must be able to lift or move more than 100 pounds; vision abilities required: close, distance and color, depth perception
TERMS/SALARY: 238 days (year-round); start date to be determined. Salary commensurate with candidate’s qualifications and experience.